Gail India Requirement 2015 Online Apply for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) / PWD
on Oct 17, 2015
Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before you start filling up the Application ONLINE such as:
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification (s), as specified as per Institute/University rules/norms. Wherever, CGPA/ OGPA or letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Experience details along with Annual turnover (wherever applicable), industry type, period served, position title, pay scales & function details. In case you have served at different positions in an organization, details of all such positions held in the organization with period served, position title, pay scales & function details.
- Category [SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD] once filled in the Online Application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- You must possess a valid e-mail ID for applying Online as the same will be used for future correspondence with you. Please create a new e-mail ID, if you do not have one, prior to filling up Online Application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category, will be required to submit relevant caste certificate(s)/ PWD certificate in the proper format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, along with the hard copy of the online application form. To download the prescribed format please click relevant link “Download prescribed format for SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ PWD certificate” available on careers section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) (for applying against vacancies in E 5, E 3 & E 2 grades)/ non‐refundable application fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) (for applying against vacancies in S 7 grade) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. The candidate is required to keep the Demand Draft Number and other details pertaining to application fees ready for submitting the online application (Details such as bank name, branch name, city, date and the DD Number). After successfully submitting Online Application, you will receive an auto generated e-mail confirming successful submission/ registration of your Online Application.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system in duplicate with unique registration number, space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and after affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and selfattested true copies of testimonials/ Certificates with regard to proof of age, qualifications, caste/ tribe certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) Candidates as applicable), Disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates), Ex-serviceman proof (in case of Ex-serviceman candidates), Experience certificates/ document (issued by the Employer in support of experience details as mentioned in the Online Application Form), documentary proofs in support of experience in Large Private Sector Organization/ Institution/ Company/ Law Firm (wherever applicable) etc. as stipulated in the detailed advertisement. The registration number, name, post and category should be written at the back of the demand draft. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Application Form, the candidature of the concerned candidates shall be rejected. The Envelope containing above details should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” (POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ PWD/ EXSER as the case may be) and should be sent by
- ORDINARY POST to : Senior Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi- 110 066. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above mentioned address latest by 23.11.2015.
- In case you face any difficulty while applying Online,
- you can write to us at email@example.com