i get Selected Vehicle Number in RTO Gujarat
Selected Vehical Number in RTO Gujarat
The Transport Department of Govt. of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of providing an efficient public transportation system, control of vehicular pollution, registration of vehicles in Gujarat, issuance of Driving licences, issuance of various permits, collection of road taxes. The department also entrusted in policy-making, co-ordination, implementation, monitoring and regulatory functions of all the Transport related aspects of Gujarat.
The Transport Department is regulated by the Government of Gujarat in terms of policy formulation
|Shri. Vijaykumar Rupani||Hon'ble Minister of Transport||-|
|Shri. Sankarbhai Chaudhari||Hon'ble State Minister of Transport||079 - 23250143/44|
|Shri. Raj Gopal I.A.S.||Principal Secretary, Transport||079 - 23250508|
|Shri. Kamal Dayani I.A.S||Transport Commissioner||079 - 23251361|
"To provide and facilitate transport- related services to the people with a thrust on speed, safety, environment-friendliness and fuel-efficiency in a transparent and citizen-friendly fashion, thus accelerating the growth and development and thereby furthering the interests of the State and Nation."
- Providing transport related services easily accessible to common man and ensuring Road Safety.
- Issuance of computerized Learner's Licence in the State.
- Issuance of 4 KB SCOSTA based Smart-Card Driving Licence in the State.
- Issuance of Optical-Card Vehicle Registration Book (VRC).
- Issuance of Computerized Permits.
- Issuance of computerized Fitness Certificate of vehicles.
- Introduction of e-Payment System.
- Creation of State Register.
- Issuance and termination of Hypothecation entry of vehicles in computerized form.
- Introduction of Web-based solution and SMS gateways.
- Modernization of Check-posts.