ONGC WESTERN SECTOR VADODARA,SURAT JOBS
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED WESTERN SECTOR:GUJARAT
on Oct 17, 2015
An Opportunity to join the World’s No.3 Exploration & Production Company. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. As a global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. ONGC is also adjudged as the most attractive Employer in Randstand Award -2013. Currently, ONGC throughGUJARAT RECRUITMENT FOR REGULAR POSTS its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Limited is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 17 countries. ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in professionally managed organization focused on growth. ONGC, Western Sector, Gujarat invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to the under mentioned posts with requisite essential qualification(s) and valid Registration (of Name) in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat i.e. Candidate’s Name and qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of on-line registration process. The Employment Exchange Registration Card should be valid during the on line registration process, written test and interview.
HOW TO APPLY ONGC :-
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector (Gujarat)” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding Examination Schedule / Admit Card / Interview Call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call letter for Interview and Physical tests shall be that of the candidates. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/ Bulk mail folder etc. STEPS FOR APPLYING ONLINE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:-
a) Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Quick Links to Recruitment”.
b) Go to “Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector (Gujarat)”and Read the Instructions. Then click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
c) SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen candidates will not get customized Bank Challan. They have to fill the form until submit button and will get Unique Registration No. after submitting the form.
d) For General (UR) / OBC candidate,
- once the candidate filled the online application form and Submit the same, the candidates will get system generated customized Bank Challan.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Customized Bank Challan bearing Unique Registration Number.
- Deposit the Registration Charges in any SBI Branch as per System Generated Bank Challan i.e. for GEN/OBC – Rs.300/- and applicable bank charges i.e.Rs.20/- per challan.
- Open the Online-Application by Clicking Login for Registered Candidates link by using Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth and fill the details like Journal No., Branch Code and Branch Name, Date of deposit.
- Non filling of Bank details in the Online Application will be treated as incomplete application and liable to be rejected.
- The Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth will be used in the Login for Registered Candidates link for future access to know the Application Status and to download Admit Card and Result etc.
|1.||Online Registration ONGC Start Date||16.10.2015||14:00 hrs.|
|2.||Online Registration ONGC Closing Date||06.11.2015||18:00 hrs.|
|3.||Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (only on bank working days)||16.10.2015 To 07.11.2015||During Banking Hrs|
|4.||Tentative Date of Written Test||13.12.2015||Exact Date & Timing will be given in Admit Card.|