IBPS SO(Specialist Officers) 2015-16Posted by Gujarat Job
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for IBPS Specialist Officers 5 (IBPS SO V) for the year 2016. Online recruitment exam will be held at the end of January 2015.
Name of the Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Post(s) : Specialist Officers
Details of the Posts :
Details of the Posts :
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts from : 23rd November 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration : 10th December 2015
- Call Letter download for Online Examination : After 19th January 2016
- Tentative Dates for Online Examination :
- 30th January 2016
- 31st January 2016
- Declaration of Results : February 2016
- Call Letters download for Interviews : February / March 2016
- Conduct of Interviews : March 2016
- Provisional Allotment : April 2016
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others