LIC Administrative Officers Recruitment 850 Post: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC published notification for recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs - Generalist) posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link…
- Total no of Posts: 850
- Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs - Generalist)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- Age limit: 21 to 30 year (as on 01/12/2015)
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges(Non-refundable): Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
For all Other Candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
- On-line Examination: On-line examination will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration comprising of the following:
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.licindia.in.