IBPS CWE Clerks - VI 2016
APPLY ONLINE IBPS CLARK EXAM 2016IBPS CWE Clerks - VI
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection called as IBPS provides a great opportunity for the job seekers who want to make their career in the banking sector, huge number of applicants takes part in the exam but only few get success because of their hard work and preparation for the exam leads them to crack the IBPS Exam.
· Exam Name: CWE Clerks -VI)
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: http://www.ibps.in
Read: Check Out IBPS PO Application Form 2016 NEW!
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 28 years . Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree from recognized university or institute
No. Of Qus.
No. Of Qus.
General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)
Read Also : IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Pattern
Selection procedure: Written Exam/ Interview
· Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
· Rs. 600 /- for all others
· Pay the fee via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,
IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit official website @ http://www.ibps.in/
· On the home page of official site, select and hit “CWE-Clerks-VI” link.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Hit on application form link
· Enter complete details in application form
· Attach required documents to registration form
· Pay the fee
· Check and click on submit button
· Now application process completed
· Finally take print out of duly filled form for future reference.