HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification04 posts: Applications are invited for the under mentioned vacancies from the candidates who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2014, they should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 22nd September 2016
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
Welder:- 01 post
Fitter:- 02 posts
Laboratory Assistant:- 01 post
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 01.09.2016
Qualification:- High School or equivalent with ITI in respective Trade.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
How to apply:- The Applications as per format below complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self attested should be submitted in the Office of Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208 latest by 22/09/2016.
1) Application received late will not be considered.
2) Incomplete applications without attested photo, copies of certificates and Affidavit if required will not be considered.
3) Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
4) Fresh ITI (NCTVT) passed candidates will be given preference.
5) After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on HCL to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HCL.
6) Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and/or personal interview.
7) At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
8) The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.