ccc registration 2016-2017,Iitram-gfsu-hngu-gtu
NEW CCC Registration Started Now 2016-2017
CCC Registration 2016-2017 has published notification for CCC examination for any government employee’s .Those employees want to apply online CCC Registration may website and different university like Iitram-gfsu-hngu-Gujarat University-GTU employee’s are visited to website and apply online CCC Registration 2016 at
CCC is the mandatory computer examination(Practical Exam) and Theory Exam as required to be promoted, higher pay scale and regularize in the current job of State Government of Gujarat. You must need to pass this exam to be qualified for the promotion and hired as permanent employee in the Government of Gujarat. Interested aspirants must submit their filled application forms within the given time limits. For more details for CCC Exam Online Registration 2016.
CCC Registration 2016-17, gfsu
CCC Examination at Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (gfsu CCC)
Gujarat Forensic Science University (gfsu) has arrange CCC Exam for government employees whose belong to Mehsana, Banaskhata, sabarkantha, Gandhinagar district, aravalli district.
STEP FOR CCC EXAM REGISTRATION
- Click on Apply Now to Quickly Register CCC.
- Already Register CCC? Sign In
- View Applicant Status after Login.
- Fill Application Form
- Submit Application Form
- Online Payment Process
- Submit to University all Require Document with Sign and Stems
gfsu CCC EXAM REGISTRATION:Click for CCC Registration
CCC Exam Results 2016-17, gfsu
Gujarat Forensic Science University (gfsu) has arrange CCC Exam for government employees giving ccc exam and finally CCC Exam Results declared on official website.
GFSU CCC RESULS 2016-17
CCC Registration 2016-17, Iitram
CCC Examination at Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM CCC)
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management has arrange CCC Exam for government employees whose belong to different district.
CCC Registration http://iitram.ac.in/ccc_admin/index.php
CCC Registration iitram:http://iitram.ac.in/ccc_admin/index.php
STEP FOR CCC EXAM REGISTRATION iitram
Before you start filling in the CCC registration form, you should have following
• Date of joining government
• Date of joining department
• Date of retirement
• Scanned passport size Photograph (not more than 200 KB)
• Scanned Signature (not more than 200 KB)
1. Click on "Click here for New Application” hyperlink for new registration.
2. If you have application number, enter your mobile number and registration
number to view / edit your information.
3. Fill all information in the form and press “Submit” button.
4. You should also upload your passport size photograph and scanned signature
before pressing “Submit” button.
5. Check your photo, signature, Application No and other personal details. If any
changes are to be made, press “Edit” button.
6. Make necessary changes and then press “Submit” button.
7. Once again, you will be redirected to the “read only” form.
8. If the all the information is correct, press “Lock & Print” button. Please note that
once you press “Lock & Print” button, you will not be able to edit your information.
9. Click on “Print” button to print the filled form.
10.After printing your form, click on “Continue” to generate challan.
11.Select exam type i.e. Theory & Practical, Only Theory and Only Practical and click
on “Generate Challan” button.
12.You have option to pay fees either online (Credit / Debit card / Net Banking) or
offline (Demand Draft / Cash)
13.If you choose to pay online, follow the process and at the end print the receipt. If
you choose to pay offline, print the HDFC deposit slip and fill in the necessary
information. Draft is to be drawn in favour of Regsitrar, IITRAM (payable at
14.Office copy of the deposit slip and draft (if the payment is done through DD) OR
print of the receipt if the payment is done online along with the documents listed
below be submitted to:
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management (IITRAM)
Near Khokhra Circle (East),
Ahmedabad – 380026, Gujarat
Please write "Your Registration Number" on top of the Envelope
List of documents to be submitted:
• Filled application form with stamp and signature of the head of the institution
• Receipt of fees paid
• Recent passport size coloured photograph
• Appointment letter
• Joining letter (recent institute)
• Previous result of CCC (if any)
• ID proof of Institute / Office
• Photo ID proof (Voter card/Driving license/ PAN card/Passport/Adhar Card)
• Address proof (Voter card/Driving license/ PAN card/Passport/Adhar Card/Phone
An applicant must submit his application at IITRAM personally or send
15.An applicant has to fill correct data so that Hall Ticket can be alloted correctly.
16.An applicant has to pay the fees of ₹ 200 for Theory & Practical both or
₹ 100 for Theory only or ₹ 100 for Practical only. Payment can be done online or
offline. In case of offline, payment can be made by either paying cash or via
demand draft (DD). DD has to be made in favour of Registrar, IITRAM payable at
17.Incomplete forms will be rejected by IITRAM
18.IITRAM is not responsible for any postal delay.
19.Please write "CCC Exam Form : Your_Registration_Number" on top of the
Envelope. e.g. CCC Exam Form : IITCCC160700001
20.If photo is not visible , then paste the photo in the form & also mail the pasted
(scanned) photo along with your Registration No. to firstname.lastname@example.org If photo is
visible then photo need not be changed.
21.Please mail to "email@example.com" regarding any application form query/problem.
22.All Rights for CCC admission are Reserved by IITRAM.
CCC Exam Results 2016-17, IITRAM
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management(IITRAM)has arrange CCC Exam for government employees giving ccc exam and finally CCC Exam Results declared on official website.
IITRAM CCC RESULS 2016-17 declared
HNGU NEW REGISTRATION FOR CCC EXAMINATION,ngu
CCC Examination at north gujarat university CCC hemchandracharya north gujarat university has arrange CCC Exam for government employees whose belong to different district.
CCC Registration http://www.ngu.ac.in/ccc/cccnewregi.htm
hngu CCC Registration http://hngu.epravesh.com/
Gujarat University - CCC Exams 2016-2017
CCC Examination at gujarat university CCC gujarat university has arrange CCC Exam for government employees whose belong to different district.
CCC Registration http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/web/WebCCC.asp