State Bank of India(SBI) Announce Today for Different sbi bank job recruitment like Deputy General Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst, and another post. Sbi Specialist Cadre officers job opening on 22/07/2019 and Last Date 12/08/2019.
Sbi Announce Different Post With Experience Personal Can be applied before reading all advertisement we can be mention to you.state bank of India is reputed state-level bank and there is hung number requirement so please regularly read our reputed website ojasbharti-marugujarat.com.State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
SBI Cadre Officers Following List of Post opening Date of 22/07/2019 (Monday).Read Carefully All Instruction and then after you can be applying Cadre Officers Post.
Importance Instruction for Apply SBI Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers 2019-2020
1. The process of Registration is complete only when a fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. The shortlisting & the interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for an interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience, etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY.
8. In case more than one candidate scores the same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. A hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
➤ Name of Post:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning)
- SME Credit Analyst(Sector Specialist)
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring)
- SME Credit Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Credit Analyst
➤Adv.No : CRPD/SCO/2019-20/08
➤Pay Scale: Check official notifications
➤Total Vacancy: Check official notifications
➤Age Limit: Please Read Official Notification.
➤Application Fees: 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 125/- ( One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 22/07/2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 12/08/2019
➤Important Link for SBI Recruitment:
Importance Guidance for Apply Online SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Post 2019-2020
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using the Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. An online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, a candidate should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, a candidate should submit the same and proceed for the online payment of a fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Importance Guidance for Pay fee Online for jobs of SBI Recruitment for Specialist Officers Post:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 125/- ( One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in the first instance, please make fresh attempts to make an online payment.
- A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in the future.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR SBI CADRE OFFER POST:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for an interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.