IBPS PO 2019 Form: The Institute of Banking Personal i.e. issued by the IBPS has issued notification for the examination for probationary officer (PO) positions. You can see this notification by clicking ibps.in, the official website of IBPS or by clicking on the direct link given below.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main for the post of PO and Management Trainee) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer (IBPS PO)/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is scheduled Approximate in October / November 2019.
The process of application for these posts (IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019) will start from 7 August which will run till 28 August 2019. At the same time, the deadline for payment of fees is also from 7 August to 28 August 2019. The ADM cards of the IBPS Probationary Officer will be issued on October 2019. On the other hand, the pre-exam will be held on 12,13 and 19,20 October 2019. The result of the pre-examination will be announced in October / November 2019.
After the pre-exam results, the admit card of the main exam will be released in November 2019 itself and the online main examination will be held on November 30, 2019. The result of the main examination will be done in December 2019. Applicants who have cleared the main examination will be able to download they admit card for the interview in January 2020 and the interview will be conducted in January / February 2019 and the result of the interview will be released in April 2019.
- Probationary Officer
- Management Trainee
Importance Date for IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee:
- Starting Date Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07.08.2019
- Last Date for Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 28.08.2019
- IBPS PO / Management Trainee Payment of Application Fees (Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking): 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- IBPS PO / Management Trainee Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- A download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Probationary Officer (IBPS PO)/ Management Trainee Result of Online Examination – Preliminary: October/ November 2019
- A download of Call letter for Online exam – Main Exam: November 2019
- Online Examination – Main Exam: 30.11.2019
- Declaration of Result – Main Exam: December 2019
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and no later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- A Degree (Any Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet for Graduation / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation Marksheet while registering online.
Application Fees / Other Charges Payable from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (Online payment Method Allow), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Apply Online IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee: Click Me
- View Notification for the Post of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee: Click Me
How To Apply Online for IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
All Candidates can apply online only from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
- Candidate photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Candidate signature
- Candidate Must be left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing from the candidate, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand then Candidate can the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available candidates, the impression of left may betake. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the
uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a handwritten self-declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of
self-declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the
document as per specifications).
ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure
III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted but Regular Signature Accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged or bure
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate Here), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application
form is correct, true and valid. I will present all supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is
written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
(vi) Keep all the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation
(vii) have a valid personal your email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS
may send to download admit card for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no
circumstances, a candidate should share with / you mention your e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does
not have a valid personal e-mail ID candidate, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must
maintain that email account.